- Must be a child of a full time employee in an active AIA Canada member company in good standing. (Current year’s membership dues must be paid)
- Confirmation of the parent’s employment must be provided by the member company.
- The applicant must be enrolled in a full-time post-secondary program leading to a certificate or diploma at an accredited university, college, technical school.
- The applicants must include a 1 page essay telling why they should be considered (achievements, volunteering), the application, a referral letter (teacher or someone in their community), photos of activities and achievements and proof of enrolment.
- Can apply via video but must send proof of enrolment.
- Applicant selection based on academic achievement (not necessarily in the automotive field), skill, extra-curricular involvement, or special abilities.
Deadline for submission of applications: September 15 every year
Selected candidates receive a $1,000 award